Hair fall is something we struggle with on a daily basis, but there’s nothing worse than when it goes out of hand. Hair loss has a lot of different causes, and these are different for both men and women. Let’s dig a little bit deeper and understand what causes it and what all can be done to prevent it.
Causes Of Hair Loss In Men
There are various causes of hair fall and hair loss. The most common ones are:
- Genetics: Genes are inevitable in what they provide you with the band if excessive hair fall or baldness is in your family; it’ll catch up with you ultimately.
- Medical issues: There are some medical situations, like anemia or Cancer or thyroid problems, that lead to sudden hair loss.
- Stress or shock: Stressful or traumatizing events could lead to unbalanced hormone levels that could result in temporary hair loss problems. This phenomenon could go on for 6-8 months, depending on the severity of the situation.
- Infections: Infections in the scalp or ring work rashes could lead to patchy hair fall at places. This is characterized by localized fall out of hair, that could grow out once the infection/rash is treated properly and given time to heal.
- Hairstyles or treatments: Various chemical treatments or products used on one’s hair could end up harming the hair strands or hair follicles, ultimately boosting hair fall. Harsh chemicals make the hair strands weak, and more prone to falling out. Using a hair dryer often could also lead to hair getting brittle and ultimately breaking off.
Hair Loss Cure For Women And Men
There are numerous options available for people looking for a cure for hair loss. These could be:
- Making suitable lifestyle changes: It is important to correct your diet, quit smoking and drinking Addiction and intake of any other substances that could harm the body. A healthy body is a happy body.
- Change in ongoing medications/treatments: You could be on medication or undergoing treatment for any illness, and that particular sort of Hair Loss Treatment For Women could be the one leading to hair fall. You could go to your doctor and talk about this. If this is the cause, it would be wise to switch to something that doesn’t escalate the problem.
- Special shampoos and conditioners: There are many shampoos and conditioners out there in the market that have certain chemical compositions and medical content, that aids in boosting hair growth and preventing hair fall as much as possible. It would be fine to take a look at the list of ingredients and decide which one would work best for you. Such shampoos are very effective for temporary or minor hair loss problems.
- Medications: Medicines like Rogaine or Finasteride could help with hair regrowth and prevent future hair loss. It is advisable that first visit a doctor or specialist and decide on the best possible medication for you.
- Surgical implants: If nothing works, the last option could be surgery. Hair is surgically inserted and fixed into the hair follicles, thus giving you a full head of hair. There could be complications or future consequences; hence, this option should be pondered on carefully.
Hair Loss Prevention
Prevention is always better than cure. There are many moves that can be taken to tackle hair fall issues.
- Good hair hygiene: Regularly washing your hair and maintaining hygiene will lead to fewer hair problems and healthier locks.
- Regular care: This is more about scalp care and hair care. Some things that can be done to prevent hair loss include massaging the scalp every now and then to improve blood circulation, running a comb through your hair regularly to discard fallen hair and regulate blood flow in the scalp.
- Good food intake: Having a balanced diet is the key solution to all problems, and this simple step could solve hundreds of issues, including hair fall problems.
- Awareness about hair: It would be a good thing to do a little bit of research and understand your hair needs. Also, it would be a great thought to know about what all is bad for your hair and stay away from those.
- Happy and healthy lifestyle: A happy, stress-free life is also one that cleanses the mind and body from the inside. It leads to the healthy functioning of the body and proper blood circulation, ultimately preventing many diseases and illnesses. Try taking a little less stress and have a positive attitude, and everything will turn out well!
It is important to care for one’s hair and maintain hygiene, regardless of any hair fall issues. Visit a doctor if the hair loss experienced is excessive or unnatural, as it could be an underlying clue to something bigger. Everything Health-related should always be of utmost priority. Stay healthy, stay happy!