If you had to look at the most common problem humans have, then hair loss is one of them. This is seen in both men and women. You might have seen that people are spending thousands on medical supplements for hair growth. These people fail to realize that there are a number of ways to re-grow hair naturally. To apply natural remedies for hair growth, it is important to notice the cause of hair loss. Here is a list of ways of natural hair growth tips.
Causes of hair loss
Thinning of hair and Causes Of Hair Loss in Women and men is very much common and is no less demoralizing. Reasons can vary from a simple vitamin deficiency to the more complex like an underlying health condition. However, several factors may affect hair loss. These include:
- Hormones: Abnormal level of male hormone androgens can be one of the major cause of hair loss.
- Genes: Genes from both male and female can influence a person’s predisposition to male and female pattern baldness.
- Drugs: Many Drugs, including chemotherapy drugs used in Cancer treatment, blood thinners, beta-adrenergic blockers, and birth control pills, can cause temporary hair loss.
- Burns, injuries, and X-rays: These problems can cause temporary hair loss. In such cases, normal hair growth occurs when an injury heals.
- Diet: A low protein diet or calorie restricted diet can cause hair loss.
- Medical conditions: Disease like Thyroid, lupus, Diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, can cause hair loss.
- Cosmetic procedures: Cosmetic procedures, such as shampooing too often, the coloring of hair, or going for hair straightening or smoothening procedures may lead to damage of hair in the long run
Ingredients that can be used to regrow hair naturally
Well, we have never had a single problem that did not have natural remedies to it. How to regrow hair naturally has always been a common question, and below we provide to you, some easily available natural ingredients that can help –
1. Onion:- Onion contains sulfur which stimulates the growth of new hair and helps improving circulation of blood in the scalp.
2. Coconut oil:- The advantages of coconut oil are not new to humans. This brings in tons of nutrients, including vitamin K, and E. In fact, coconut oil also brings in the benefit of iron that helps in strengthening hair naturally.
3. Honey:- Slathering some honey on the scalp can clean away impurities that could be clogging your hair follicles.
4. Garlic:- Garlic has essential minerals like sulfur, zinc, and calcium that promotes the growth of hair and aide in treating alopecia.
5. Eggs:- Folate, vitamins, and biotin are some benefits that our hair gets from this natural remedy. In fact, eggs help a lot in treating alopecia but also is also good for boosting the growth of hair faster. Moreover, it deeply nourishes the hair from within.
6. Green tea:- Green tea contains catechins, saponins, and antioxidants, which aids in stimulating hair follicles on your scalp and promoting new hair growth.
Natural Hair Growth Tips
Hair is said to be a person’s crowning glory, and every person wants to regrow his or her hair with the utmost volume and strength. What if we brought you this in the most natural ways possible?
1. Massage:- Massaging the scalp can help a lot in restoring hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils. You can get a lot of massage oils that are rich in vitamins and proteins, that is required for good health of hair.
2. Viviscal:- It is a natural hair growth supplement as it contains a marine complex known as AminoMar C.
3. Fish Oil:- Consuming omega fatty acids can help a lot in improving hair from inside. Taking it with some antioxidant can help in improving hair density and diameter.
4. Ginseng:- Ginseng is thought to be responsible for its positive effect on hair and promote hair growth by stimulating hair follicles.
5. Lemon:- Applying lemon juice to the scalp for 15 minutes before a shampoo can enhance hair quality and growth.
6. Lavender oil:- Massaging scalp with lavender oil induces hair growth and strengthens hair follicles.
7. Fenugreek:- The major cause of hair loss is the synthesis of dihydrotestosterone and fenugreek is a strong blocker of this synthesis.
8. Geranium oil:- Using geranium oil promote hair growth and boost circulation. It helps to strengthen, hydrate, and restore your hair.
There is always a natural method for Everything Health. These methods help you cure any type of disease without any intake of chemical supplements. Follow the above-mentioned tips for natural remedies for hair growth.